News and discussions
- 1. Taylor Campbell brought up the topic of filecache as an optimisation for darcs, which helped Eric Kow pointing to the relevant action, tools and bug tickets:
- 2. Duncan Coutts brought figures about darcs 2.3's poor performance with darcs-1 repositories:
- 3. Jason Dagit made some experiments by versionning the source code of Linux into darcs, and trying to enhance CPU and memory efficiency of darcs record:
Issues resolved in the last week (3)
- issue1373 Trent W. Buck
- don't use a broken example.
- issue1548 Trent W. Buck
- show contents requires at least one argument.
- issue1578 Judah Jacobson
- Don't put newlines in the Haskeline prompts.
See text entry for details.
Post a Comment