News and discussions
- 1. Work on hashed-storage, implemented by Petr and reviewed by Ganesh, was finally merged into the main darcs repository. Eric provided explanations for people who want a faster darcs now:
- 3. Jason investigated on performance of the current implementation of regular expression handling:
- 4. Eric talked about Summer of Code 2010 and how to raise our chances to have someone paid to work on darcs again next summer:
Issues resolved in the last week (5)
- issue1447 mf-hcafe-15c311f0c
- different online help for send/apply --cc
- issue1488 Petr Rockai
- darcs-hs does not suffer from this.
- issue1583 Eric Kow
- on darcs get, suggest upgrading source repo to hashed.
- issue1618 Kamil Dworakowski
- 1618: preserve log on amend failure
- issue1620 Kamil Dworakowski
- amend lies about living logfile