News and discussions
The fourth Darcs hacking sprint has just ended! A dozen of Darcs developers were present at Zurich for three days. Before a full-length report is posted, you can consult the wiki for a rough outline of the work done:
GHC version support was discussed in depth, and it was decided that Darcs would only be guaranteed to compile with the last two stable branches of GHC:
Issues resolved in the last week (5)
- issue643 Guillaume Hoffmann
- darcs send -o outputs remote repo email address
- issue1456 Guillaume Hoffmann
- by using Tar and GZip haskell modules for dist
- issue1473 email@example.com
- annotate command accepts "." and treats "" as invalid input
- issue1750 Eric Kow
- uncover help text for darcs show pristine.
- issue1767 Ganesh Sittampalam
- send CRC warnings to stderr
See darcs wiki entry for details.
Post a Comment