News and discussions
Eric announced the release of darcs 2.4.3, which fixes critical bugs under Windows and fixes the performance regression of darcs convert:
Simon Michael proposed a cleanup of the repository format names and gathered a few answers and proposals:
- Ganesh and Petr explained why it is not recommended anymore to build darcs with GHC 6.8:
Issues resolved in the last week (7)
- issue64 Reinier Lamers
- store metadata as UTF-8, autodetect UTF-8, and don't normalize to NFC
- issue1232 Dino Morelli
- darcs convert forgets _darcs/prefs/prefs
- issue1760 Petr Rockai
- Fix working directory handling in Commands.Convert.
- issue1769 Matthias Kilian
- add support for --match 'comment ...'
- issue1814 Petr Rockai
- Include contrib/darcs-errors.hlint in release tarball.
- issue1824 Eric Kow
- avoid PACKAGE_VERSION under Windows.
- issue1837 Petr Rockai
- Add readWorking and use it in pristineFromWorking.
See darcs wiki entry for details.