News and discussions
Reinier announced the release schedule of Darcs 2.5 (soft freeze July 8th, release August 7th):
Reiner also issued a call for volunteers for fixing unassigned bugs that should be fixed for the next release:
Eric explained how to make the patch reviewing process more efficient:
And the Sumer of Code blog posts of the last two weeks:
Issues resolved in the last week (7)
- issue1176 Adolfo Builes
- 1176: caches interfere with --remote-repo flag
- issue1277 Eric Kow
- percolate repository format errors correctly.
- issue1389 Reinier Lamers
- Change predist pref to point people to use 'cabal sdist'
- issue1713 Eric Kow
- shorter interactive prompts.
- issue1857 Petr Rockai
- Use and update pristine root pointer upon conversion.
- issue1877 Florent Becker
- make pull --dry-run --xml terse
- issue1879 Eric Kow
- notice unexpected commute failure on merge.