News and discussions
- 1. Jason Dagit completed his master thesis about ensuring correctness ofdarcs with Haskell's type system, and made it available to all:
- 2. Reinier Lamers launched a discussion about improving automated tests, and plans to contribute work about it during the incoming sprint:
Issues resolved in the last week (5)
- issue1162 Ben Franksen
- makeAbsolute is now a total function
- issue1301 Trent W. Buck
- remove obsolete zsh completion scripts.
- issue1373 Trent W. Buck
- make --token-chars [^ tn] work as advertised.
- issue1402 Trent W. Buck
- don't "phone home" about bugs.
- issue1405 Trent W. Buck
- improve discoverability of global author file.