News and discussions
Darcs 2.5 beta 3 was released:
The next Darcs Hacking Sprint will take place at Orleans, France, the 15-17 of October:
Version 0.1.9 of darcs-benchmark was released, including bugfixes and experimental support for comparison with git and mercurial:
Adolfo Builes blogged about the end of his summer of code project. A summary of his project is available on the wiki:
Issues resolved in the last week (7)
- issue1290 Eric Kow
- support diff --index.
- issue1530 Eric Kow
- allow user to pick from multiple email address.
- issue1599 Adolfo Builes
- 1599: automatically expire unused caches
- issue1873 Petr Rockai
- give nicer error when apply fails due to missing patches.
- issue1896 Ganesh Sittampalam
- enable witnesses for library
- issue1908 Petr Rockai
- try to create a global cache before checking its availability.
- issue1909 Petr Rockai
- generate correct context in unpull -O.