News and discussions
- Venues confirmed for the darcs hacking sprint, 25-26 October. Brighton and Portland are CONFIRMED; Paris is likely. Come hack with us!
- Planning darcs 2.0.3. We have started making steps towards a release for the end of September. Eric thinks we are only a buildbot and couple of bugfixes away from a prerelease.
- Darcs patch theory. Ian Lynagh continues his patch theory research. He has written up a nice explanation and a working prototype of a darcs-like patch theory.
- Retiring GHC 6.4. The darcs team would like to know if anybody is still using GHC 6.4 to compile darcs, so that we can focus on later versions (6.6 and 6.8).
Thanks to our patch reviewers for this week for giving David a hand!
- Jason Dagit
- Trent Buck
Issues resolved in the last week (7)
- issue844 David Roundy
- darcs doesn't guarantee always to compress patches.
- issue924 Eric Kow
- test for QuickCheck2 in disttest
- issue1015 Ganesh Sittampalam
- workaround internal API change on Windows in GHC 6.8.3
- issue1037 Dmitry Kurochkin
- compile with -D_REENTRANT.
- issue1049 David Roundy
- undo lazy patch bundle scanning.
- issue1050 Eric Kow
- Disable haskeline by default.
- issue1063 Eric Kow
- Wrap pwd in cygpath in shell tests.
Post a Comment