News and discussions
- First pre-release of darcs 2.0.3. This version of darcs has some very nice bug fixes on offer. A few more user-friendliness tweaks are planned for the actual release.
- Third venue confirmed for darcs hacking sprint, 25-26 October. Brighton, Portland and now Paris are all CONFIRMED. Come hack with us!
- code.haskell.org upgrades to darcs 2! /usr/bin/darcs is now darcs 2.0.2 on this server. No action is needed on the user's part.
- Retiring GHC 6.4. Nobody seems to be using GHC 6.4 to compile darcs after all, so we shall be dropping support for it.
Thanks to our patch reviewers for this week for giving David a hand!
- Jason Dagit
- Nathan Gray
- Trent W. Buck
Issues resolved in the last week (6)
- issue691 Dmitry Kurochkin
- distinguish between NoArg and ReqArg in defaults parser.
- issue709 David Roundy
- avoid adding changes to pending in rmpend when possible.
- issue885 David Roundy
- fix patchSetToRepository to work with hashed.
- issue1012 David Roundy
- it seems to be fixed by the fix for issue709.
- issue1054 Dmitry Kurochkin
- --no-cache option to ignore patch caches.
- issue1057 David Roundy
- this was fixed in the previous patch.