News and discussions
- Sad news and steady changes. David will be stepping down from leadership of the darcs project, with Eric taking over in these new roles.
- Planet darcs. New aggregator for blogs from the darcs community. Posts to the planet are mainly but not necessarily always related to darcs
- Standard darcs benchmarks. Let's get serious about numbers.
- Haskell talk at Columbia Area Linux Users Group. Andrew Robbins talks about "How the Haskell programming language promotes bug-free software.by enforcing heavy restrictions on source code, and on several open source software projects that use Haskell for this purpose (darcs, parsec, xmonad, yi)."
- How does conflict marking work? Ian peers into the heart of conflict marking.
- New camp trac and mailing list!
Thanks to our patch reviewers this week!
- Trent Buck
- Jason Dagit
- Florent Becker
Issues resolved in the last week (1)
- issue1183 Thorkil Naur
- newline after "Skipping depended-upon patch:"
Patches applied in the last week (99)
See text entry for details.