News and discussions
- Reasons to delay upgrading. Nathan Gray gives feedback as to why his team cannot yet switch to darcs2. Let's fix Nathan's bugs!
- darcs roadmap proposal. Eric has given us a roadmap for next six months of development. Get hacking!
- FYI: user-manual status. Trent W. Buck is making steady progress with revamping the user manual.
- New extension syntax -WError? How do you want to solve this? Managing compiler warnings is now a social requirement instead of a technical one.
- Buildbot uploads. Don't let the typos scare you away! Jules Colding, Zooko and others have the buildbots setup to upload the binaries as they build them!
- transitioning to cabal. Darcs now builds with cabal.
- announcing darcs 2.1.1rc2. Try out our newest release candidate today.
- growing the darcs team again! Welcome Alexander Suresh Kerr Sittampalam to the world and congratulate Ganesh Sittampalam.
- new Windows Czar and Review Team. Salavtore has taken the title of Windows Czar and we have an official review team now. Join today!
- Software Freedom Conservancy agreement. The Darcs project may be joining the Software Freedom Conservancy.
- [ANNOUNCE] darcs-fast-export. Miklos Vajna has put together a fast export from darcs to git.
Thanks to our patch reviewers this week!
We had a lot of reviewers this week, I hope I didn't miss anyone.
- Don Stewart
- Duncan Coutts
- Jason Dagit
- Trent Buck
- Petr Rockai
- Ganesh Sittampalam
- Lele Gaifax
- Christian Kellermann
Issues resolved in the last week (5)
- issue525 David Roundy
- canonize output of sort_coalesceFL in AmendRecord.
- issue844 David Roundy
- don't call gzwrite with zero length.
- issue864 Tommy Pettersson
- check non-force replace against pending
- issue1189 David Roundy
- define HAVE_SIGNALS in franchise build.
- issue1223 Eric Kow
- Fix broken init.sh test
Patches applied in the last week (282)
See text entry for details.
Great article! Thanks for the discussion and reviews. Very informative! deckbuildersmeridianid.com
Post a Comment