News and discussions
- Announcing darcs 2.1.2. Eric has released darcs 2.1.2. You can also find darcs 2.1.2 on hackage.
- Character-based patch type. Andrew Robbins is developing a library for character level diffs that would allow for indentation and word patches as well as other fine granularity patches.
- Digital Fountain Codes for Patch Distribution. Tom Hawkins has a proposal for using Digital Fountain Codes as a fast distributed protocol for transfering data between darcs repositories.
- Camp Update. Ian Lynagh has started an irregular news letter about Camp. Looks like he's accomplished a lot. Take a look at Camp today.
- Darcs Oversight Committee (Software Freedom Conservancy). Eric has proposed we create an oversight committee as part of joining the Software Freedom Conservancy.
Thanks to our patch reviewers this week!
- Christian Kellermann
- Eric Kow
- Dmitry Kurochkin
- Trent W. Buck
Want to receive recognition for helping with Darcs? Add yourself to the patch review team today so that Eric knows to send patches your way.
Issues resolved in the last week (3)
- issue1043 David Roundy
- avoid use of sort_coalesceFL in Patch.Real.
- issue1101 Christian Kellermann
- also display cc'ed recipients
- issue1117 Christian Kellermann
- warn if file does not exist in whatsnew
Patches applied in the last week (44)
See text entry for details.
Such an interesting post. Keep sharing and posting! https://www.insulationcentennial.com/
Post a Comment