News and discussions
- Darcs 2.1.0 released! With 20 bug fixes and 7 new features. Notable changes: darcs-2 repositories by default, HTTP robustness and better pending patch handling.
- Optimising darcs annotate. Darcs annotate is too slow. Proposed solution: create a cache mapping filenames to patches. Stay tuned for fast annotate in the future...
- Eleven new contributors since darcs 2.0.2. Thanks, Alex, Florent, Gaetan, Judah, Matthias, Max, Nathaniel, Steve, Taylor, Thorkil, and Vlad!
Thanks to our patch reviewers for this week for giving David a hand!
- Trent Buck
- Tommy Pettersson
Issues resolved in the last week (6)
- issue1104 Dmitry Kurochkin
- stop progress reports in exec.
- issue1109 Dmitry Kurochkin
- stop progress reports in exec_interactive.
- issue1111 Tommy Pettersson
- patchset_intersection used wrong selection for partitionRL
- issue1124 Thorkil Naur
- Test pull.sh failed when run as root
- issue1128 Benjamin Franksen
- must call execSendmail inside body of withOpenTemp
- issue1131 Dmitry Kurochkin
- accept download requests for different files.
Patches applied in the last week (35)
See text entry for details.