News and discussions
- Enfranchising darcs! An update on the build systems question
- Darcs hacking sprint in 2 days!
- What does it mean to commute? Darcs hackers like to talk about 'commuting' patches all the time. But what does that mean? Jason explains and provides a tiny bit of code for us to play with
- darcsweb 1.1-rc1 Alberto Bertogli reports a release candidate for darcsweb 1.1, with support for darcs 2 repositories, and syntax highlight support if the pygments module is available
- First impressions of darcs. A Pythonista named Benjamin tries darcs out for the first time. Here are his likes and dislikes.
- Choosing a revision control system. Daniel Carrera compares darcs with Monotone, Mercurial and Bazaar. Daniel finds our "brilliant patch management" to be unique, but what can we learn from the others?
- Jason Dagit
- Christian Kellermann
- Salvatore Insalaco
- J. Garrett Morris
Issues resolved in the last week (1)
- issue784 Salvatore Insalaco
- fix file handle leak and check for exceptions on process running.
Patches applied in the last week (66)
See text entry for details.